Whistler Property Management
Congratulations on being the proud owner of a Whistler rental property. Selecting your management options has never been easier with Whistler eStays.
Statistics show that owners, friends and family use their holiday homes less than eight weeks per year. This creates significant opportunity to earn revenue through short-term rental.
Revenue generated through short-term rental can offset the expenses of owning your holiday home. Your choices are now to choose between a whistler property management company or self-management. Since 1988, Whistler eStays has been a pioneer in the Whistler property management industry, bringing you competitive revenues and reliable, customer-oriented service standards.
Your current choices:
- Typical fees (38% to 42%)
- 24-hour front desk
- Extensive market reach (local, national and international partnerships and strong substantial marketing investments)
- Well-defined infrastructure (specific departments and management experience)
- Lack of consistency (turnover of employees, owner personal touch)
Limited Management Services
- Typical fees (33% to 39%)
- Limited or no front desk service (seasonal at best)
- Limited market reach (lack of global partnerships and marketing investment)
- Limited employee and financial resources (under capitalized = personal financial exposure)
- Overselling their services (fees do not equate to service delivered)
- No management fees (web site and marketing expenses $2,000+ per year)
- Time-consuming (bookings, housekeeping, payments, maintenance, guest service, 24-7 commitment)
- Challenging market reach (how do guests find you?)
Defining the Future of Vacation Property Management
Our cost-plus program is the smart alternative.
Whistler eStays offers a new, innovative and cost effective approach to holiday home rental management.
Based on over two decades of experience, Whistler eStays’ management team are the leaders in rental property management.
Developed in consultation with Whistler holiday home owners and real estate professionals, the result is a progressive rental management alternative based on a cost-plus model.
- Experienced industry professionals working with you and your investment
- 25% management fee
- Quality-assured housekeeping and maintenance partners at competitive rates
- State-of-art wireless Internet-based door access system
- Revenue focused
- Delivering the essential guest requirements
- Dynamic and dedicated Whistler eStays website
- Worldwide alliances with key travel partners, Expedia, Intrawest Central Reservations, travel agents
- Effective advertising strategies
- Experienced professional in resort personnel
- Monthly owner account updates and revenue statements
- Direct electronic deposits
- Acting on property owner clients’ behalf and best interest
- Centralized management team based in Whistler Village office
For Whistler eStays guests, this means choosing from a diverse selection of properties ranging from economical to luxury accommodation. Coupled with an efficient reservation and booking system, our rental process is simple and flexible—with no need for swipe keys or scheduling check-in around limited front desk schedules.
Effective, worry-free rental property access control
Whistler eStays utilizes an innovative KABA rental property access control system adapted to property owner needs.
Internet-linked sub-terminals transmit recorded information to access control systems that are installed in the secured area on client properties. Property access authorization codes and checks are then assigned to rental clients. This provides secure access control at all times.
If you are a Whistler rental property owner, contact Whistler eStays today!